List of Posts

  • BOB MARLEY & THE WAILERS AT THE ROXY; 1976
  • R.I.P. HUMPH.
  • THE BATHS AT ALMALONGA
  • NINA SIMONE AT MONTREUX, 1976
  • TAJ MAHAL AT THE WATTS FESTIVAL
  • THE KNIFE: TRAVELS IN JAMAICA
  • THE KEY TO THE DOORS OF PERCEPTION
  • OH WHAT A LOVELY WAR
  • MY OLD MAN, GOD BLESS HIM.
  • TRAVELS IN GUATEMALA
  • NINA SIMONE
  • JAMAICA'S NATIONAL GALLERY
  • ADVENTURES IN A FOREIGN LAND.
  • Link to Photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/goneforeign

Monday, April 7, 2008

TIMOTHY WINTERS



This is a first, I think, a verbal post on the Spill. Prompted by all that poetry going on over there I found myself reading a poem, and then reading out loud for the benefit of me and the cat, so I stuck a mic into my iPod and did it again and then loaded it into iTunes, unfortunately it was a wav file so it took a bit of processing through Audacity and Sound Studio to get it into MP3. Please don't judge my poetic ability, the cat was my only audience.
Thanks to TracyK for Timothy Winters.


No comments: